Contact Mahayla directly to discuss availability and cost.
My name is Mahayla Marriott and I am a qualified Person-Centred Pyschotherapist. I offer a supportive and confidential space to explore what is going on for you. My hope for you is that you feel heard, respected, and understood throughout your therapeutic journey.
Our work together can provide support for you in:
* Discovering your true authentic self.
* Inspiring self-awareness and congruent living.
* Accepting what is present for you in the here and now.
* Processing your emotional and relational pain.
* Finding your inner friend, enabling you to extend empathy to yourself.
* Unpacking the challenges you face, finding ways that work for you to respond one day at a time.
I offer weekly and fortnightly therapy sessions face to face, over the phone or online. Alternatively, if you would prefer not to be stuck within four walls, I offer therapy sessions outdoors! Outdoor Therapy, in a park, forest or garden, provides a vibrant environment that can liberate you from any rigidity or sluggishness you may be feeling. It is mostly more enchanting than a traditional indoor session and perfect for those who would prefer to get a fresher and brighter outlook on life in the fresh air.